10 February 2007

Saturday night's all right with me....

I have just updated my blog with a new background etc etc and it seems the new format also allows me to add photos easily! Yay. Now I need to go to my photo archives and pull some recent ones to share.
This isn't a two-headed man, nor a two-headed husband! It's Jim being hilarious. It's one of his more endearing qualities too.
I've been messing with this blog for over an hour-- effectively squandering good writing time-- but this too shall pass. It's a nice Saturday night after a productive work week: week 3, in fact, in my new job.
This coming week we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. Anyone I've shared this with has congratulated me and us but I am more shocked that thirty years has gone by rather than it's been spent with Rick. When we first met, I told myself, "here's a man I wouldn't mind being with for a long long time.." guess my judgement wasn't so bad after all!

No comments: