19 December 2009

Six Days Until Christmas


Oh my, it's been since October since I have written? I'm sorry. Update on the handbell choir. We played a long concert at the local mall today; it went really well! Except that afterward while breaking down the tables, I got thwanged by the end of a vicious bungy cord. I've got a nasty "owie" bruise on my right thumb joint. Dang. And "the weather outside is frightful" and snowy but not as bad as Dan has it in D.C. When we last spoke to him he was planning to go out the next day to "make snow angels" on the Capitol lawn. You betcha. All of my Christmas shopping has been done. All of the out-of-town packages have been mailed. I only have a few more (local) gifts to wrap. But I'd rather just veg and knit and watch the snow come down. According to an email with photographic attachments from our friends in Koln, winter has also arrived in Germany. Greetings to all and Merry Christmas to all. Let's make it a great new year!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Missed wishing you a Happy Christmas, so I'll just say Happy New Year! to you.