19 March 2009

Dan in El Paso


Okay, for those who like current photos, here's Dan in
our kitchen in El Paso. He's got his "thoroughly engaged
intellectually" face on. He does that a lot. When he's not
thinking hard (like at his job), he's playing hard at
photography and music and food (yep, he's a "foodie")
and such. It was wonderful to have him visit. We went
out to eat (see above) , went shopping (he needed
clothes!) and talked and laughed together. You recall
that he has one helluva good belly laugh, don't you?
I love that about him. I regret that I wasn't able to
get more photos. It was more important just to be with
him. I know you'll understand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot that you had this. I loved seeing this of Dan and the one of you with the grandkids as well. Kathy

Kate said...

I know this look so well on my own computer-nerd sons! Well done Pat!