17 March 2009

I really need to get my camera out again!

Greetings. It's the middle of Spring Break AND it's wahoo St. Patrick's Day too! I wore a tacky grey t-shirt with a bright green shamrock on it and the phrase "Show Me Your Lucky Charms" emblazoned across the chest. This shirt will likely last for many years as I will only wear it once annually, if that. Sigh. News, have you heard the news? WE are going back to Kokomo. Rick has been transferred. We have just secured (formal lease will be signed this week) a very large and nice townhouse apartment there (available at the end of May). Of course, the real bummer is that I will be stuck in El Paso for the next eight weeks while Rick is batching it in a little furnished studio in Kokomo. I am counting the days. Less than fifty teaching days left. And will I return to teaching when I get to Indiana? Who knows. Otherwise, I just wanted to enter a posting to satisfy those few who visit my blog. Today was nice and sunny and warm and very relaxing. This is March Madness time too: NCAA basketball will keep me occupied this weekend (and the next). Be well.

No comments: